Customers love getting their nails done for Halloween and it’s the best time for you to get creative too. The Nail Superstore has everything you need to get ready for Halloween nail art!
- The first one has your classic pumpkins, witches with their cauldrons and more! Buy it here!
- The second one has eyeballs, Frankensteins and skeletons! So scary; buy it here!
- The third has pumpkins, bats and ghosts. Your clients will love it; buy it here!
- And the fourth features stickers that say Halloween, Boo and more. Buy it here!
Maybe you are in the need of some Halloween inspired gel polish, nail polish or even acrylic powders.
- Artisan Color Nail Tips come in a metallic orange color that your clients will love! If they are looking for a more simple Halloween design, this is the way to go!
- Artisan Acrylic Powder comes in different kinds of orange like bright orange, orange and orange sparkles.
- If your client is a gel kind of girl, offer her the amazing Artisan Soak Off Color Gel Lacquer in Hot Orange.
- For the simpler client, China Glaze has a fabulous orange color called Orange You Hot? Yes we are! Or if you plan to do some nail art, Elfa Nail Art Design Orange is the perfect option for that!
- Any Halloween nail art you choose will need some black! Try Artisan Color Acrylic Powder True Black or Holographic Black Glitter.
- Artisan Soak Off Color Gel Lacquer Black will be a favorite too!
Throw the Perfect Salon Party
What fun would Halloween be if you didn’t dress up? None!
- Have you and your fellow employees dress up in your favorite costumes for the day of the party or for a few days before Halloween. Your customers will love the atmosphere and may even arrive dressed up too!
- Make it a more formal salon party and send out invitations to your regular customers, put up signs or make an advertisement inthe paper. Let everyone know about your salon party!
- Provide fun non-alcoholic drinks inspired by the holiday! Try green or red punch or Sprite or 7UP with a couple cubes of ice dyed red. It will start to bleed in the drink!
- Get creative with the food. You may suggest to your clients to eat the food before they get their nails done. Try cupcakes decorated with ghosts or cookies with witches made of icing. Everyone loves a dirt pie! Pudding, crumbled cookies and gummy worms; you can’t go wrong!
- Don’t forget the decorations! Get some tombstones, skeletons, hanging ghosts and decorate the salon. Don’t forget the creepy music!
Having a Halloween salon party is a great way to have some fun with your clients. And when they leave, they won’t believe how scary good their Halloween nail art looks!