This system uses steam and completely reduces water consumption; therefore it is totally eco-friendly and easy to sanitize. If you are looking how to do a pedicure with a system that has no plumbing and costs way less than other pedicure systems, you better keep reading!
How to Do a Pedicure with the Red Dragon
- Once you turn the device on, in less than one minute, the steam will be produced.
- At the bottom of the barrel you will find a diffuser. Here you can add your essential oils.
- Add 5 drops and hook into the bottom of the barrel.
- Also included is the pedicure massage roller and elevated tray, which the roller sits on top of, providing a comfortable position and massage for your client.
- Before putting your client’s feet into the barrel, prep their feet by removing any polish from their toes. Then spray their feet with sanitizer or disinfectant.
- Get your client situated and comfortable, putting their legs and feet into the barrel. Drape a towel over the top of their legs. Doing this will lock the steam in so they can reap all the benefits. The steam will soften calluses and reduce tension, aches and pains.
- Now your client can relax for 15 to 30 minutes in paradise.
- After the treatment, for a waterless pedicure, take the towel and lay it across the ottoman.
- Remove your client’s feet and legs from the barrel and rest them on the ottoman.
- Wrap their feet in warm, moist towels.
- Unfold the towel of their right foot and perform normal pedicure.
- Apply mask or sugar scrub and gently massage. Wrap with warm towel.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 on left foot.
- Remove towels and clean off product.
- Apply moisturizer, perform massage and prepare nails for polish.
- Remove the client’s feet from the Steam Spa and escort them to a regular pedicure chair to perform a normal spa pedicure treatment.
Even more interested in how to do a pedicure using the Red Dragon System? Check out the video to see all its great features!