- Fill your pedicure tub with very warm water and turn on the jets.
- Next, pour in a bottle of beer. This is a fun chance to get your client’s customization. Have a couple selections available so clients can choose the experience. Some beers a nuttier, spicier and darker. We suggest pouring in a bottle of Blue Moon. Its orange flavor is super relaxing!
- Let your clients soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Next, use exfoliating scrub infused with lime or orange and rinse. Lime is perfect for any beer choice and orange makes a great pairing with Blue Moon beer.
- Finish off with a lime or orange lotion.
You can continue your pedicure services as normal. Beer is a super ingredient and found in many lotions, scrubs and cream. If you can find and get your hands on creams or scrubs made from beer, you will have a totally complete beer pedicure at your nail salon. Try offering this pedicure treatment during the summer months. There’s nothing better than a cold one during the summer!